News Update 191
11-03-2022 News Update 191
Hello, Calvin here again.
Congradulations to Mark and Leon who recieved their Cadclass certificates the past week.
If you interested in One-To-One AutoCAD training, here is the link to our website
Also I attended a business seminar with my new Digital Marketing Client, Nadine last Saturday.
There are many aspects towards creating a successful business or thriving in your current business, but on the top of the list should be keeping your vision alive and yourself motivated regardless of the struggles and obstacles you have to face.
If you don’t truly believe in yourself or your product or your dream, how are you going to get anyone else to believe in it with you?
No one is ever going to be your biggest fan, more than yourself. It stands to reason that you are the champion of your own dreams and vision.
Therefore it is up to you to cultivate the skills and habits to keep you motivated and on track each and every day. It is what matters because you matter!
So here are my top 5 tips that you too can use as tools to stay motivated and on top of your game:
1. I keep only two mental snapshots of myself: a.) where I am and b.) where I want to be in life.
This means that I don’t focus and mull over things of the past. I learn from the past, but I do not let the disappointments of yesterday worry me or keep me from moving forward in the right direction. Momentum in the right direction is key.
2. I wake up each day and set achievable goals – small improvements I can take action on today to improve my business skills and life skills.
3. I constantly repeat positive slogans to myself during the course day. Example; “If it is to be- it is up to me” and another favourite: “It is not who I am, but who I am becoming that is important”. Motivational sayings and affirmations helps us move forward in life and accomplish greater things than we could ever have imagined. After all, how can anybody deny the power of a can-do attitude.
4. I am always aware of seeking opportunities by upgrading my skills and doing research on trends in my field of interest. I see an opportunity to make a difference in any small possibility that comes my way. All it takes to take hold of a great opportunity which you recognise in front of you is an open mind, an open heart, an optimistic attitude, and the willingness to take action. When you begin to do this on a regular basis, you can’t NOT attract more business opportunities into your life.
5. Lastly, and my most important tip that I practise…I surround myself with principled business partners and build lasting relationships with clients who continue to support me and see the value I bring to their lives through my product offers.
These 5 tips can work for you too if you decide right now to put it in practise.
You CANNOT allow, nor wait for people and circumstances to get you motivated and fired up.
ENROL NOW AT MY ACADEMY FOR 2022!
LATE ENROLMENTS ACCEPTED
Find ourt more about my Digital Design College for young people from my website here:
Find out more about my specialist computer software training courses…
Whether you want to learn in the mornings, evenings or over a Saturday/Sunday morning, please reply to this email newsletter and I will be there to help you get started.
Computer graphic software like CORELDRAW /ILLUSTRATOR/ PHOTOSHOP and AutoCAD / REVIT / SOLIDWORKS is best learned if you get trained ONE-TO-ONE BY AN EXPERT in a SAFE, HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT.
Calvin’s Training Venue:
Tygerberg Art Centre
Du Toit St
Well, friends, that’s all from me for today, have an great week!
Reply to this email & enrol today because getting ahead in your career, matters!
084 394 4325
084 394 4325